[Open-education] ASPIRE - OER quality indicators

E. Zazani e_zazani at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 10:55:32 UTC 2014

Hello colleagues,

I'm trying to locate the authors of the ASPIRE quality criteria (attached here for you) with no success. As you can see this scanned photocopy bears no logo, licencing or authors/creators.

I was wondering if any of you can recognise this work and shed some light on the originators of this document.

Many thanks
Eleni

Eleni Zazani

http://www.linkedin.com/in/elenizazani

Learning Support Adviser
Birkbeck College in Stratford, University of London
London E15 4LZ

e.zazani at bbk.ac.uk | Twitter: @EleniZazani | Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/e_zazani |
| Mendeley: http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/eleni-zazani/ visit my blog: www.zazani.info

* * Please treat my email as confidential to you * *