[Open-education] Open Education Working Group Call: Tuesday 8th July 3:00pm – 4:00pm BST

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Mon Jul 7 14:36:23 UTC 2014

Dear All,

A reminder that we have our fourth Open Education Working Group Call
tomorrow Tuesday 8th July 3:00pm – 4:00pm BST.
http://education.okfn.org/fourth-open-education-working-group-call/

As requested at the last call, for this call we will have two invited
speakers:

  * Mick Fuzz from Floss manuals will talk about Duct Tape University –
    an OER discovery and publishing tool for learning communities
  * Martin Ebner from Technische Universität Graz will talk about the
    potential of Learning Analytics for open education

Hopefully both brief talks will lead into more general discussion about
discovery and data, their importance for open education and the
connections between them. Add your agenda items to the etherpad
<https://pad.okfn.org/p/Open_Education_Working_Group_Call>.

If you are interested in attending sign up online
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/forms/d/1h9cA4Yfznj9fRuJgRanOl5RsbSUpND-aYQeqEDf6jsU/viewform>
so we can send you a reminder!

See you there!

Marieke