[Open-education] Reminder! "Wikipedia Barn Raising" OER Event July 19

Sara Frank Bristow sara at salientresearch.net
Mon Jul 14 15:27:55 UTC 2014

For those who are interested, just a reminder to please *register
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RgXfFfjo0Zjd1nu1NAX-cDQPmWa8-GWvt59n87JwDvQ/viewform>
*for
this fun Saturday event, offered *online *or *in person*! (*Click here*
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Bay+Area+WikiProject+Open+Barnraising&iso=20140719T11&p1=224&ah=5>
for
a local time zone check.) Please feel free to contact me or Pete Forsyth (
pete at wikistrategies.net) with any questions.

Best
Sara

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Sara Frank Bristow <sara at salientresearch.net