[Open-education] Fwd: Friday Chat: Open data in education

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Fri May 9 20:19:05 UTC 2014

No, I hadn't seen this one Otavio.

I have added it to the use cases we have so far:
http://booktype.okfn.org/open-education-handbook/_draft/_v/1.0/open-data-use-cases/

Reinout van Brakel also emailed me directly about your question and
mentioned the ePsi platform and the open data in education group there
<http://www.epsiplatform.eu/group/6968/open-data-and-education>. It is
use cases I have seen before (in fact one post is by me) but it is still
worth keeping an eye on.

I'm sure there is more activity going on out there!!

Marieke

Marieke Guy
LinkedUp <http://linkedup-project.eu/> Project Community Coordinator |
skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 | @mariekeguy