[Open-education] Minutes from 3rd Open Education Working Group Call

ryunoki at openmailbox.org ryunoki at openmailbox.org
Tue May 13 21:37:02 UTC 2014

Am 13.05.2014 11:29, schrieb Marieke Guy:
> Dear All,
>
> Minutes and video from yesterday's call are now online:
> http://education.okfn.org/minutes-from-3rd-working-group-call/
>
> Thanks to all who came along.
>
> If anyone has any suggestions for future calls do let me know!
>
> Marieke

Can we collect the time zones of all attendees?
This way, I can come up with a small script (or web app, if you like) to
help Marieke convert time zones for the next working group call.

That is, inputting the GMT and get a copyable textblock for all time
zones in question back to copy it to the mailing list.

I'm starting!
I'm living in MESZ, that is GMT+2 right now :)

Regards

André