[Open-education] Friday Chat: The differences between open (as in access) or open (as in participatory & contribution)

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Fri May 30 09:09:23 UTC 2014

It's more division of labour - at my Uni the students notice mistakes all
the time, but they know it is a mistake.
When you lack the education or skills to know that it is a mistake, then it
isn't a mistake.
If the content was licensed and available, then it can be changed, but
also, when most of the content comes from a few sources, their mistakes, or
preferences or bias are amplified.