[Open-education] Open Education Handbook update

Mick FM mick at flossmanuals.net
Thu Nov 6 18:05:26 UTC 2014

Great work!

On 06/11/14 17:49, Marieke Guy wrote:
> Discussions have already taken place around the future of the handbook
> and possible ideas include moving it to Wiki books, embedding it
> within Wikipedia and building a front-end for it to use with Booktype.**

I'd be happy to make links to our developer Jo Paulger who is doing some
work on this last aspect if needed. She finishing off a bit of code to
point to Booktype repositories to suck out and theme HTML pages, epub,
pdt etc.

Also, I'm sure we would happily host the handbook at FLOSS Manuals if
you wanted us too. It would be very welcome especially having being
created in such a collaborative way.

nice one
Mick

Mick Chesterman - mick at flossmanuals.net