[Open-education] Next Open Education Working Group Call: Monday 29th September 3pm – 4pm BST / 4pm – 5pm CEST

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Wed Sep 17 13:23:52 UTC 2014

Dear All,

We have now scheduled our fifth Open Education Working Group Call for
Monday 29th September 3pm – 4pm BST / 4pm – 5pm CEST
http://education.okfn.org/fourth-open-education-working-group-call/

For this call we will have two invited speakers, both talking about
innovative and open learning and teaching practices:

  * Marco Fioretti, freelance writer, popularizer, activist and teacher,
    will talk about using open data in schools. See his recent blog post
    <http://education.okfn.org/using-open-data-in-schools/> for more
    details.
  * Advisory Board member Rayna Stamboliyska will talk about her plans
    for the very first ‘data expedition for kids’.

The call will be in Google Hangout (for those who wish to participate
and chat) and in Google Hangouts on air (for those who just wish to watch).

As usual add your agenda items to the etherpad
<https://pad.okfn.org/p/Open_Education_Working_Group_Call>. If you are
interested in attending sign up online
<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/forms/d/1h9cA4Yfznj9fRuJgRanOl5RsbSUpND-aYQeqEDf6jsU/viewform>
so we can send you a reminder!