[Open-education] Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Announcing our first regional mentoring and skill-share gathering (pilot)

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Tue Sep 23 11:20:19 UTC 2014

Exciting stuff! Some of you in S.America may be interested.

"Activities at the event will include a mentoring brainstorming session,
where we will discuss how and why mentoring is needed in the network,
actual skill sharing sessions as well as some time dedicated to
discussing how we continue to support and teach each other online after
we return to our respective cities and countries. "

Marieke