[Open-education] Testing edx as MOOC platform for OKFN chapters and groups

alberto abella alberto.abella at okfn.es
Wed Sep 17 22:35:14 UTC 2014

Currently we are trying to make the platform stable for everybody to use
it properly.

Unfortunately one of the issues we have open is the studio login (in
order to create courses) so as soon as we fix this (I insist that any
help is welcomed. If you have some technical skills with amazon images
and edx) we would be delighted to have all the materials you can
provide.

Thanks

Alberto (I'm writing you in English because of the copied list) pero el
castellano se me da muy bien :-DDDD