[Open-education] Fwd: [Wikimedia Education] Wikimedia UK's EduWiki 2014 Conference

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Fri Sep 19 12:04:00 UTC 2014

That would be great Lorna.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make EduWiki or MozFest this year :-(

If anyone attends open education related events and would like somewhere
to place their 'trip report' then we'd love to have them on our blog!

Marieke

Marieke Guy
LinkedUp <http://linkedup-project.eu/> Project Community Coordinator |
skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 | @mariekeguy