[Open-education] History of Distance Education

Madison - BSBM madison at brightonsbm.com
Fri Apr 24 07:37:15 UTC 2015

Hi there,

My name is Richard Madison and I am the Marketing Executive of the Brighton School of Business & Management.
It often comes as a surprise that distance learning is not a modern phenomenon, in fact, the earliest instances of distance learning date back as far as 1728! To celebrate the distance learning we have produced this interactive timeline http://goo.gl/Q7407c charting the history of this educational movement.
I thought you might wish to publish it for your readers. If you do decide to publish either, all I ask is that you link to our website using this url  [ http://www.brightonsbm.com/hnd-hnc-hospitality-management/hnd-diploma-hospitality.php .]. Attached is the embed code for publishing the timeline on your site.
If you have any feedback, do let me know.

Kind Regards,
Richard ?