[Open-education] Is there a link between Open Educational Resources and Economic Growth?

peter jones h2cmng at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 29 11:29:25 UTC 2015

Hi Elena
This topic might be of interest to the community informatics community?
http://cirn.wikispaces.com/

The Journal of Community Informatics

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| The Journal of Community InformaticsPeer reviewed and related articles about Community Informatics and the impact of Information and Communications Technology on communities. |
|  |
| View on ci-journal.net | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Regards, Peter Jones
Lancashire, UK
Blogging at "Welcome to the QUAD"
http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/
Hodges Health Career - Care Domains - Model
h2cm: help 2C more - help 2 listen - help 2 care
http://twitter.com/h2cm