[Open-education] OER India survey

Tim.Seal tim.seal at open.ac.uk
Wed Jan 14 16:37:09 UTC 2015

Dear all

I wander if I could ask for your support into a piece of research on OER in India. The OER Research Hub, based at the UK's Open University, is researching the global impact of open educational resources (OER) on learners and teachers and is focusing on India as a case study. They are using surveys to gather evidence about the use and impact of OER in India and would really value your participation in this research by completing one of the surveys below and sharing amongst your networks.

Survey for students:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/india-students

Survey for educators/teachers:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/india-educators

Survey for people who are not in formal education, and are not educators:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/india-general

Thank you, in advance, for your time in helping with this research that will help to raise awareness of the ways in which OER might be used in India.

If you are interested to learn more there is a blog piece here https://artofoer.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/worlds-biggest-pan-india-oer-use-survey-goes-live-in-english-and-hindi/

Many thanks

Tim

TESS-India Technical Director