[Open-education] LINQ 2015: Official announcement and kind reminder on the Calls for Papers, Projects and Workshops!

Stracke, Christian Christian.Stracke at icb.uni-due.de
Fri Jan 16 12:15:11 UTC 2015

Dear Colleague,

Happy New Year!

I'm very pleased to invite you to join our International LINQ Conference 2015!
LINQ, the international Conference on Learning Innovations and Learning Quality will continue our exciting exchange:
We would appreciate your active participation and contributions in this year, too!

LINQ 2015 has published its three Calls for Papers, Projects and Workshops now:
See details here: www.learning-innovations.eu/call<http://www.learning-innovations.eu/call>
Deadline for submissions is 4th February 2015!

The Motto of LINQ 2015 is: "The Need for Change in Education: Openness as Default?"
LINQ 2015 is taking place on 12th and 13th of May 2015 in Brussels, Belgium.
All further information will be available on: www.learning-innovations.eu<http://www.learning-innovations.eu>

Looking forward to continuing our dialogue with you and our community and to welcoming you at LINQ 2015!

On behalf of the whole LINQ team
Christian M. Stracke
(LINQ Conference Chair)

---

Dr. Christian M. Stracke
TELIT Research Institute
Managing Director and international Coordinator
Open Learning through Innovations, Quality & Competences
Elected Chair of ISO PC 288 and CEN TC 353
University of Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen
Universitaetsstr. 9
45141 Essen (GERMANY)
E-mail: Christian.Stracke at uni-due.de<mailto:Christian.Stracke at uni-due.de>

LINQ: The Leading Conference for Learning Innovations and Learning Quality
ICORE: The International Community for Open Research and Open Education
TELIT: The Research Institute for Technology-Enhanced Learning & Innovative Education and Training
QLET for Quality in Learning, Education and Training