[Open-education] Open Educational Practices for supporting the Tutor-Counselor’s work in the Hellenic Open University

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Thu Jul 2 07:41:18 UTC 2015

Dear All,

We have a great new post from Sofia Papadimitriou (Ministry of Culture,
Education & RA, Greece) on Open Educational Practices (OEP) at the
Hellenic Open University.
http://education.okfn.org/open-educational-practices-for-supporting-the-tutor-counselors-work-in-the-hellenic-open-university/

OEP is an area we'd love to publish more about on the blog. We are also
working together with Manchester Metropolitan University and CELT to
develop an Open Facilitator Handbook. More on that to follow!

If you have a story to share about innovative, open learning and
teaching practices please do let us know.

Thanks

Marieke
Dr Sofia Papadimitriou
Dr Sofia Papadimitriou
--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |