[Open-education] Open Vacancies on Open Education at the Open University of the Netherlands: Thank you very much for our collaboration and your support!

Stracke, Christian Christian.Stracke at icb.uni-due.de
Tue Jul 7 21:02:01 UTC 2015

Dear colleague,

as you may know I was appointed as Chair for Open Education and Innovation at the Open University of the Netherlands:
Since April 2015 I'm very pleased to work as Associated Professor at the OUNL and to strengthen the leading position of the Welten Research Institute.

Three vacancies for my research team are published now (one Post-Doc and two PhD positions):

PhD position "PhD Candidate Quality of Open Education" (1,0fte), see:
https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/OU/vacancy/28865/lang/en/

PhD position "PhD Candidate Long-term Engagement in Open Education" (1,0fte), see:
https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/OU/vacancy/28884/lang/en/

Post-Doc position "Strategic and Design Decisions in Open Education" (0,75 - 1,0 fte), see:
https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/OU/vacancy/28861/lang/en/

May I kindly ask you to distribute and share them with all your colleagues, websites, blogs, social media and publication channels, please?
Thank you very much for your interest and support!

And I hope that we can continue our cooperation in the future at the OUNL!

Best wishes
Christian

---

Dr. Christian M. Stracke
Chair for Open Education and Innovation
Associate Professor at the Welten Institute
Open University of the Netherlands
E-mail: Christian.Stracke at ou.nl<mailto:Christian.Stracke at ou.nl>
formerly: TELIT Research Institute
Managing Director and international Coordinator
University of Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen
E-mail: Christian.Stracke at uni-due.de<mailto:Christian.Stracke at uni-due.de>

LINQ: The Leading Conference for Learning Innovations and Learning Quality
ICORE: The International Community for Open Research and Open Education