[Open-education] Free Educational Resources

Jan Kuenzl jan.kuenzl at edeos.org
Wed Jun 3 12:04:35 UTC 2015

To whom it may concern,

our media company runs several non-profit projects in which educational
media, mostly explanatory videos are produced. For example videos about
Globalization, Renewable Energy or Human Rights. Most of them are in
German language, but some are available in english language as well.

We just decided to license them with a Creative Commons BY-SA license.
This means they can be used, changed and shared for free. We also
provide them as a download at our website: http://edeos.org/en/downloads/
(english versions below)

We would be happy if our media are of any use for you.

Warm regards,
Jan Künzl

Geschäftsführer
edeos- digital education