[Open-education] [Mycolleagues] Book Chapter Proposal (Embedded Systems)

Gharsellaoui Hamza gharsellaoui.hamza at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:58:49 UTC 2015

*Dear Colleagues**,*

*Extended Deadline to July 1, 2015.*

*I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of
editing a forthcoming publication entitled "Handbook of Research on Applied
Real-Time Embedded Systems", to be published by IGI Global, an
international publisher of progressive academic research. I would like to
take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for
consideration in this publication.*

*I am familiar with your research interests and expertise in Artificial
Intelligence, Real-Time embedded systems, Soft Computing, Ontology, and/or
Electronic decision support, and I am certain that your contribution on
this topic and/or other related research areas would make an excellent
addition to this publication.*

*Please
visit http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1802
<http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/1802> for
more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can
also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines
at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/
<http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/>.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I
hope to hear from you by July 1, 2015.*

*Best wishes,*
*Hamza Gharsellaoui*
*Editor*
*Handbook of Research on Applied Real-Time Embedded Systems*

--
*Gharsellaoui **Hamza**, PhD, *
*Assistant,*

*National Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, (INSAT), Carthage
University, Tunisia*
*Al Jouf College of Technology, TVTC, Sakaka, Al Jouf, KSA.*