[Open-education] Fwd: Opening Educational Practices Scotland Forum 05/11/15

OEP Scotland oepscotland at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:42:26 UTC 2015

              View this email in your browser
<http://us11.campaign-archive1.com/?u=d7972952fa83b554ba8985cb4&id=f813c358e9&e=bd4b9969d7>
                            As
part of our mission to facilitate best practice in Scottish open education,
we are delighted to announce the 3rd Opening Educational Practices Scotland
Forum on Thursday 5th November 2015.

*The purpose of the Forum is to:*

   - explore the latest developments in open educational practice and
   pedagogy
   - provide insight into practical ways to get started, deepen or enhance
   your understanding of OEP
   - share the project’s progress, plans and findings
   - explore how OEPS can help you and your organisation – and how to get
   involved in the project
   - enable participants to build their own network of open educational
   practitioners

* We do this by:*

   - Bringing together leading practitioners
   - Providing workshops on leading edge topics as well as introductory
   sessions for those new to OEP
   - Encouraging groups from organisations to come to the forum to learn
   together
   - Building time into the programme for participants to network
   - Facilitating sessions where the project can learn from participants’
   knowledge and experience

The theme of our 3rd forum will be *Opening Educational Practice and
Widening Participation*.  Further details of the programme and how to
register will follow soon, however in the meantime please put the date and
venue in your diary: *Thursday 5th November 2015 at 200 St Vincent Street
Conference & Events Venue, Glasgow G2 5RQ. *
 The twitter hashtag for this event is *#OEPSforum3*

*Call for posters!*
During the day we are planning a networking and poster session.  We are
looking for posters that explore good practice in widening participation
through open education.  If you’d like to submit a poster please get in
touch by the end of July to express your interest at oepscotland at gmail.com.
Further details to follow on poster size, submission deadline, etc.

We’re looking forward to welcoming you on 5th November 2015.

 Best wishes,
Caroline Anderson
OEPS Project Manager

For more information, please contact:
Maggie Nguyen
OEPS Project Assistant
Email: oepscotland at gmail.com
Tel: 0131 549 7990
http://oepscotland.org
<http://oepscotland.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d7972952fa83b554ba8985cb4&id=45feec6ac7&e=bd4b9969d7>

Follow us on Twitter @OEPScotland  #OEPSforum2               *Copyright ©
2015 OEPS, All rights reserved.*
You are trying out MailChimp!

*Our mailing address is:*
OEPS
10
Edinburgh, Edinburgh Eh3 7QJ
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book
<http://oepscotland.us11.list-manage.com/vcard?u=d7972952fa83b554ba8985cb4&id=d97e1bc12a>

unsubscribe from this list
<http://oepscotland.us11.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=d7972952fa83b554ba8985cb4&id=d97e1bc12a&e=bd4b9969d7&c=f813c358e9>
update subscription preferences
<http://oepscotland.us11.list-manage.com/profile?u=d7972952fa83b554ba8985cb4&id=d97e1bc12a&e=bd4b9969d7>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=d7972952fa83b554ba8985cb4&afl=1>