[Open-education] Open Education Russia

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Wed Mar 4 09:46:53 UTC 2015

We are lucky enough to be able to publish two fantastic blog posts on
Open Education Russia. The first of these is an overview of Open
Education projects that have recently taken place including development
of MOOC platforms and aggregation of online-courses. We’ll be publishing
a follow up post next week during Open Education Week #openeducationwk
looking at Open Education data expeditions. - See more at:
http://education.okfn.org/open-education-russia/#sthash.6ffSbNKI.dpuf
We are lucky enough to be able to publish two fantastic blog posts on
Open Education Russia. The first of these is an overview of Open
Education projects that have recently taken place including development
of MOOC platforms and aggregation of online-courses. We’ll be publishing
a follow up post next week during Open Education Week #openeducationwk
looking at Open Education data expeditions. - See more at:
http://education.okfn.org/open-education-russia/#sthash.6ffSbNKI.dpuf
Hi Everyone,

We are lucky enough to be able to publish two fantastic blog posts on
Open Education Russia.

The first of these is an overview of Open Education projects that have
recently taken place including development of MOOC platforms and
aggregation of online-courses.
http://education.okfn.org/open-education-russia/

We’ll be publishing a follow up post next week during Open Education
Week #openeducationwk looking at Open Education data expeditions.

Both posts have been written by Anna Sakoyan and Irina Radchenko of Data
Driven Journalism Russia.

Enjoy!

Marieke

--