[Open-education] Open Education Week in Geneva / Switzerland

Yves Zieba yveszieba at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:39:47 UTC 2015

Hello,

For the Open Education Week 2015, we will organise a physical event and we
will talk about an online course which we follow as a team.
The course is about Human Centered Design and our team uses the methodology
to improve the way immigants, newcomers and refugees are welcome in our
region.

I will present our book on open business models (I wrote the chapter on
open education business models, it is in French, *Our book : Open Models*
<http://www.openmodels.fr/>)

We will also talk about the other Open Education Week initiatives around
the world. So we will be watching you !!!

If you happen to be in Geneva, of course, feel free to join. Here are all
the détails.

*Facebook*
https://www.facebook.com/groups/moocdoccspoc/

*MeetUp*
http://www.meetup.com/The-MOOC-DOCC-SPOC-Think-Tank/events/220950609/

*LinkedIN*
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/MOOC-DOCC-SPOC-Think-Tank-7427178

Have a great week end and then a great Open Education Week !

Best regards

Yves Zieba
Skype ID: yveszieba
Swiss Mobile: +41 795611054