[Open-education] OEPS Advisory Forum - Invitation reminder

OEP Scotland oepscotland at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:48:14 UTC 2015

 <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oeps-advisory-forum-tickets-15748507209>

This is a reminder of the invitation below. If you are unable to attend
please pass this on to your colleagues.

Opening Educational Practices Scotland (OEPS) is delighted to invite you to
its second Advisory Forum on* Thursday 19th March 2015 (9:30 am – 3:30 pm)* at
the *Stirling Court Hotel <http://www.stirlingcourthotel.com/>*, *University
of Stirling, Stirling FK9 4LA*

*To register* for this event and more information about our agenda, keynote
address and parallel workshops, please visit our event on EventBrite
by* clicking
on this link
<http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oeps-advisory-forum-tickets-15748507209>.*

The event is *free*, with lunch provided between 12:15-13:00. Should you
require overnight accommodation, Stirling Court Hotel is offering a reduced
rate for Advisory Forum attendants at £59.00 per person per night, based on
single occupancy of a double en-suite room with breakfast. To book a room,
please call Stirling Court Hotel on 01786 451666 or email
sch.sales at stir.ac.uk and *quote reference number 121111*.

We’re looking forward to seeing you on 19th March 2015

Best wishes,

Maggie Nguyen
OEPS Project Assistant
Email: oepscotland at gmail.com