[Open-education] CORRECT - Special Edition: The OER Digest - November 20, 2015

Ethan Senack esenack at pirg.org
Fri Nov 20 17:44:40 UTC 2015

By Ethan Senack, Student PIRGs | Volume 4.5 - November 20, 2015

*THE OER DIGEST*
** Your tip sheet for U.S. OER updates, opportunities, and reminders

Hi everyone! My sincere apologies - the email you received this morning
claiming to be the new Digest was actually last week's digest.

*I'm happy to announce, however, that we're releasing a **special
edition video digest**this week: check it out on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4aVBTue-Q*

--
Ethan Senack
Higher Education Advocate