[Open-education] Post on why copyright concerns teachers

Leo Havemann l.havemann at bbk.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 22:59:03 UTC 2015

Great post Lisette, I really like your 'Keep copyright out of the classroom' campaign and your point that this needs to apply equally to online learning environments.

All the best

Leo

Leo Havemann

[X]<http://ble-learning.blogspot.co.uk/>[Description: Description: Description: Description: twitter-smaller]<http://www.twitter.com/leohavemann>