[Open-education] Changes for the Open Education Working Group

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Tue Sep 1 09:46:15 UTC 2015

he Open Education has been running for almost 2 years now - See more at:
http://education.okfn.org/changes-for-the-open-education-working-group/#sthash.ufHqogdv.dpuf
Hi Everyone,

The Open Education has been running for almost 2 years now and I think
we've done pretty well! Read about some of our successes here:
http://education.okfn.org/changes-for-the-open-education-working-group/

Later this month I will be moving on from Open Knowledge (you can read
more about where I am going on my personal blog
<https://remoteworker.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/moving-on/>) and will be
stepping down from the post of Working Group Co-ordinator.

Paul Bacsich (responsible for POERUP and other OER projects) will be
taking on the role of Co-ordinator. He will be supported by Elena
Stojanovska from the Center for Local Initiatives in Macedonia (writer
of Open Education Macedonia) and by Javiera Atenas, Project Manager,
Management Science and Innovation at University College London (who has
been working on Using Open Data as Open Educational Resources).

If you are interested in helping the team lead the working group then
email Paul on paul.bacsich at sero.co.uk <mailto:paul.bacsich at sero.co.uk>

I have thoroughly enjoyed setting up and co-ordinating the Open
Education Working Group and want to send my thanks to everyone who has
been involved! I wish Paul, Elena and Javiera the best of luck and will
follow the group's progress with interest!

Regards and thanks

Marieke

--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |