[Open-education] #OEPSForum3 Online Registration is now open!

OEP Scotland oepscotland at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:43:29 UTC 2015

Opening Educational Practices in Scotland (OEPS) is holding its 3rd OEPS
Forum on *Thursday 5th November 2015 (9:30 am – 4:00 pm) *with lunch
provided between 12:30-13:30 at *200 St Vincent Street
<http://200svs.com/>, Glasgow G2 5RQ. (The event is free)*

*To register *for this event and find out more about our plenary sessions
and parallel workshops, please visit our event on EventBrite by *clicking
on this link*
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oeps-forum-3-registration-18755290579>*.*

The forum is open to everyone however it will be of particular interest if
you want to find out more about Open Educational Resources (OER) and
effective practice in the use, reuse and reversioning of OER, or if you
are already working with OER and have experience and ideas to share. The
third OEPS forum has a focus on the use of OER in widening participation in
further and higher education and on the links between informal and formal
learning. The keynotes from Patrina Law and Allison Littlejohn will address
these issues.

Please feel free to circulate this email to your colleagues who might be
interested.

We’re looking forward to seeing you on 5th November 2015.

For more information please contact:
Maggie Nguyen
OEPS Project Assistant
Email: oepscotland at gmail.com