[Open-education] [OER] Sharing of nice practice how show usage of OER

Alek Tarkowski atarkowski at centrumcyfrowe.pl
Fri Sep 25 06:41:28 UTC 2015

Hi Tamara,

I like this story a lot :)
The argument about “swiftness” of OER as compared to traditional production of resources is very good and not raised that often.

I agree with Daniel that it would be good to make it available under a free license, if you’re using this as an exemplary story - it’s good to set a strong precedent.

With regard to promoting such news, the CC blog is a very good place to do that (it has a lot of readers). Another one is the OKI OER working group webpage (http://education.okfn.org). Finally, Jan Neumann and the OER World Map is looking for such stories.

Best,

Alek