[Open-education] OER Policy Forum, Kraków, 14th April 2016

Kamil Śliwowski kamil at creativecommons.pl
Sat Apr 9 15:40:23 UTC 2016

Dear all,
As many of You know or some even will be visiting Kraków next week for OEC
global conference, on Thursday there will be also OER Policy Forum
organised by Centrum Cyfrowe in collaboration with Open Education
Consortium, the AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków and
Open Policy Network.

This is forum/workshop event but we will be livestreaming (from 10:00
Warsaw time, UTC/GMT +2 hour) on Periscope (@centrumcyfrowe) keynotes by:
- Dominic Orr, (Consultant, OECD) - OER policy and Innovation
- Delia Brown, (National Copyright Unit / Creative Commons Australia) - OER
policy and copyright reform
- Andreia Inamorato Dos Santos, (IPTS / European Commission) - OER in
Higher Education
- Kamil Śliwowski (Polish Coalition for Open Education) - OER Policy and
coalition building

You can join the discussion on Twitter under #oerpolicy and we will be
posting presentations and short videos after the event.

+ Sorry for not posting more often with news from Poland, hope that will
change soon, we will be launching some small web pages about our projects
in English :)

best regards,

Kamil Śliwowski
http://otwartezasoby.pl/