[Open-education] Open Education Forum Space

Atenas, Javiera j.atenas at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 11:49:52 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As mentioned and discussed on OER16 and OEGlobal, we need to have a space to include open educators, practitioners and advocated from all over the world, so we have created a space in the OKFN discuss area to share projects, research and ideas, so we can have a single entry point to collect and disseminate research, tools, projects and any other information that can be relevant to the Open Education fellows.

Please register, introduce yourself and start sharing here https://discuss.okfn.org/c/working-groups/open-education

Open Education<https://discuss.okfn.org/c/working-groups/open-education>
discuss.okfn.org
The Open Education Working Group<http://education.okfn.org> is a community of practice that aims at support the development of open educational practices including OER, Open Data, Open Repositories and Open Science. The Open Education Working Group has been established to bring together people and groups interested in open education. Its goal is to initiate global cross-sector and cross-domain activity that encompasses the various facets of open education.

Best wishes

Dr. Javiera Atenas
HEA Fellow
UCL School of Management