[Open-education] LangOER conference 26-27 September 2016 - Open Education: Promoting Diversity for European Languages

Viola Pinzi viola.pinzi at eun.org
Fri Aug 5 10:26:37 UTC 2016

Apologies for cross-posting

Dear colleagues,

on behalf of the LangOER project (http://langoer.eun.org), we would like to invite you to the ''Open Education: Promoting Diversity for European Languages conference'', which will take place on 26-27 September (coinciding with the European Day of Languages), in Brussels.

A draft of the agenda and registration are available here www.etouches.com/langoer2016<http://www.etouches.com/langoer2016>

(registration open till 5/09).

We are looking forward to seeing you at the event.

Kind regards,

Viola Pinzi

Viola Pinzi  |  Science Projects Officer
EUN Partnership AISBL, Rue de Trèves 61, B-1040 Brussels
t +32 (0)2 790 75 44 f +32 (0)2 790 75 85

email viola.pinzi at eun.org

skype Viola Pinzi
www.europeanschoolnet.org<http://www.europeanschoolnet.org/>

European Schoolnet | Transforming education in Europe