[Open-education] OER Policy Development Toolkit now available (cross posting)

Priscila Gonsales prigon at educadigital.org.br
Tue Aug 16 17:05:25 UTC 2016

Congratulations for everyone envolved! It will be very helpful for us in
this moment!

I'm glad to tell you we are going to begin the most important OER
initiative for public universities in Brazil! Open University of Brazil
Program (UAB)  from Ministry of Education finally will be really "open"!

To this end, we will offer a OER online course for more than120 Brazilian
universities UAB members. The course will be designed by us (Educadigital
Institute) in partnership with UNICAMP (University of Campinas) and UFPR
(Federal University of Paraná State).

I hope to add more news soon!

Priscila

> Well done, Amanda and Daniel!
>
> This is an incredible Institute for Open Leadership
> <https://openpolicynetwork.org/iol/> project.
>
> Creative Commons will share your Toolkit often.
>
> Gratefully,
>
> Cable
>
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 1:35 PM, Amanda Coolidge <acoolidge at bccampus.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> Good afternoon!
>>
>> Daniel DeMarte and I are pleased to announce the completed and live OER
>> Policy Development Toolkit for Higher Education: http://policy.lumen
>> learning.com/
>>
>> The interactive toolkit allows you to choose a policy statement in
>> various categories and create an output of a completed Open Policy for your
>> Institution. The toolkit is licensed CC BY and we would love for you to
>> reuse it, remix it, revise it, and/or redistribute it.
>>
>> Please send any questions or comments to either myself (
>> acoolidge at bccampus.ca ) or Daniel DeMarte (ddemarte at tcc.edu).
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Amanda
>>
>> Amanda Coolidge
>> Senior Manager, Open Education
>> *BCcampus | connect.collaborate.innovate.*
>> 120- 645 Fort Street | Victoria BC V8W 1G2
>> Tel 250-818-4592 |
>> www.bccampus.ca
>> *Skype: coolidge.amanda*
>> *Twitter: @acoolidge*
>>
>> --
>> gid/iol-network/17AE4B03-AD05-4DA5-BB37-02F3D945EE27%40bccampus.ca
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/iol-network/17AE4B03-AD05-4DA5-BB37-02F3D945EE27%40bccampus.ca?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

> Cable Green, PhD
> Director of Open Education
> Creative Commons
> @cgreen <http://twitter.com/cgreen>
> *retain, reuse, revise, remix, redistribute*
>
> *Get Creative Commons Updates http://bit.ly/commonsnews
> <http://bit.ly/commonsnews>*

*Priscila Gonsales*
Instituto Educadigital