[Open-education] right to education in the global south: meet Mikhail Volchak

peter jones h2cmng at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 21:56:56 UTC 2016

Dear Cable, Mikhail and All,
If it helps I can post this item on my blog and f/w to two lists - HIFA and community informatics where it should also be very relevant?(I am travelling tomorrow to Stockholm so there may be a bit of a delay in actioning the above.)
Kind regards, Peter JonesCommunity Mental Health NurseCMHT BrooksideAughton StreetOrmskirk L39 3BH, UK+44 01772 773770& Graduate Student - Lancaster University: Technology Enhanced LearningBlogging at "Welcome to the QUAD"http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/http://twitter.com/h2cm