[Open-education] Fw: [OER-advocacy] OER and Public Libraries

Paul Bacsich Sero paul.bacsich at sero.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 08:26:03 UTC 2016

From: Barbara Soots
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 11:03 PM
To: OER Advocacy Coalition
Subject: [OER-advocacy] OER and Public Libraries

Calling all librarians. I have a coalition of public libraries that is working on constructing a training module for librarians to develop the skills they need to help patrons find and use relevant local, regional, state and national open data resources. Anyone know of existing resources out there for public libraries or for academic libraries that could be remixed. I certainly have an eye on Open Washington's Learn OER course. Other suggestions from the field? Thanks!

Take care,
Barbara