[Open-education] UberU is already here

John.Domingue john.domingue at open.ac.uk
Wed May 11 14:21:39 UTC 2016

Interesting …. we’re conducting some experiments in this space at the OU … specifically in putting OpenLearn badges into blockchains

Our initial website with a couple of screencasts of our demos can be found at: http://blockchain.open.ac.uk/

Cheers

John

From: open-education <open-education-bounces at lists.okfn.org<mailto:open-education-bounces at lists.okfn.org>> on behalf of Paul Bacsich <paul.bacsich at sero.co.uk<mailto:paul.bacsich at sero.co.uk>>
Date: Wednesday, 11 May 2016 at 14:26
To: Open Education WG List <open-education at lists.okfn.org<mailto:open-education at lists.okfn.org>>
Subject: [Open-education] UberU is already here

Another gem from teachonline.ca – thanks to Rory for this
Paul