[Open-education] 2016 State of the Commons Submissions

Cable Green cable at creativecommons.org
Mon Oct 17 23:27:58 UTC 2016

Greetings Open Education Friends:

Creative Commons is collecting short, easy-to-understand, impact stories
for its 2016 State of the Commons report.

https://creativecommons.org/2016/10/04/2016-state-commons-call-submissions/

(1) We are looking for 2-3 Open Education stories that contain the
following elements:

   - creator (individual / institution) who made the choice to contribute
   OER (or open practices) to the Commons
   - description of how the OER (or open practices) were reused / remixed
   - how reuse of the OER (or open practices) benefited the public / local
   community

(2) We are also looking to highlight 2-3 open education platforms (with
>50K works).

If you would like to highlight an open education platform, please submit
the following information:

   - name of platform
   - URL
   - # of OER on the platform

All submissions should be can be entered into this form
<https://creativecommons.org/2016/10/04/2016-state-commons-call-submissions/>
.

Deadline: 31 October.

Thank you!