[Open-education] call for papers

Vincenza Ferrara vincenza.ferrara at uniroma1.it
Fri Apr 14 07:39:22 UTC 2017

I inform you abot call for papers on conference of using digital cultural
heritage in learning
at this link http://edmuse.eu/pages/meetings/save-the-date.html
you can find useful information

best regards
Vincenza Ferrara

Dott.ssa Vincenza Ferrara
Direttore Laboratorio E-learning, didattica museale e apprendimento
scolastico
DIGILAB - Centro Interdipartimentale di Ricerca e Servizi
Università "La Sapienza"
Via dei Volsci, 122 - 00185 Roma
Tel. 0649697045
cell. 3480124196
Fax 06 4991 7733

On 18 February 2016 at 12:57, Anna.Comas-Quinn <anna.comas-quinn at open.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Join over 100 educators in this free open online course, starting 22
> February.
>
> www.exploerercourse.org
>
> Also advertised through Open Education Week http://www.openeducationweek.
> org/events/online-open-course-learning-to-reuse-open-educational-resources
>
> The course will also be delivered in Swedish and Polish, dates to be
> announced.
>
> *Course description:*
>
> This four week open course will guide participants through the discovery,
> use and reuse of open educational resources (OER) for teaching purposes in
> all sectors of education. Together we will explore approaches to selecting
> and using materials that have been created by others, unpack the process of
> adaptation and discuss sharing and networking. This course will be highly
> attractive to both those who want to start using OER in their teaching and
> those who are already users but who are looking for an opportunity to
> create and share their own teaching resources for teaching.
>
> The course has a duration of four weeks, *starting on 22 February 2016*,
> and you are expected to spend approximately 3 hours per week working
> through the content and doing the different activities, supported by a
> course facilitator.
>
> You are also invited to take part in a series of four webinars where
> experts in the field, experienced educators and panelists will discuss the
> week’s topics and answer your questions. More details will be provided to
> participants at the start of the course.
>
> Please register on the course page http://www.exploerercourse.org/en/
>
> This course is part of the ExplOERer Project, co-funded by the European
> Commission under the Erasmus+ programme to promote OER sustainability
> through OER adoption and re-use in professional practice. To learn more
> about us, head over to http://www.exploerer.gu.se
>
> Anna
>
> Anna Comas-Quinn
> Senior Lecturer, Associate Head of Department
> Department of Languages
> Faculty of Education and Language Studies
> The Open University
>

> -- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an
> exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC
> 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial
> Conduct Authority.

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>