[Open-education] [cc-openedu] 2018 Creative Commons Summit: Update

Kamel Belhamel kamel at doaj.org
Tue Dec 26 17:01:28 UTC 2017

Dear Cable,

Thank you so much for sharing these informations.

Happy Holidays and New Year 2018 to you and to all CC members.

With Kindest regards
Kamel Belhamel
University of Bejaia
Algeria

Le 26 déc. 2017 17:50, "Cable Green" <cable at creativecommons.org> a écrit :

Dear Open Colleagues:

Planning for the 2018 Creative Commons Summit
<https://summit.creativecommons.org/> (Toronto: April 13-15) is underway!
Here are a few quick updates:

   1.

   The Summit “call for proposals” will open on January 2 and close on
   January 23.  Because the submission window is relatively short, please
   start thinking about what you might propose for the 2018 CC Summit.

   2.

   As you think about what session you might propose, please review the 2018
   Summit Concept Note <https://summit.creativecommons.org/concept/> to
   better understand the Summit theme, goals and tracks. More detail will be
   provided on January 2 when we announce the call for proposals.

   1.

   The Summit Program Committee
   <https://summit.creativecommons.org/summit-program-advisory-committee/>
   has put in a lot of work for the past two months. We want to recognize and
   give special thanks to everyone on the Committee!

We will contact you again in early January when the “call for proposals” is
ready.

Happy Holidays to you all.

With gratitude,

Claudia Cristiani & Cable Green

CC Summit Program Co-Chairs

--
This is the list for the Creative Commons Open Education Platform.
---