[Open-education] Announcing an AI + Politics Hackathon to Open Education Members

Aída Martínez aida.martinez88 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:41:56 UTC 2017

Hello there!

We're organizing a Hackathon next weekend and would appreciate if you could
circulate with your Open Education members this opportunity.

********

On 22-23 July, my friends Alvin Ross Carpio
<https://www.facebook.com/alvincarpio?hc_ref=ARTqmzbBjqm1LynnL7UeL-CgioVs1tKqigBCGcYFU1xrPr6a7Lf3Oax35-gYcGMOG9s&fref=nf>
 & Dani Fernández Castro
<https://www.facebook.com/dfercastro?fref=mentions> will
co-host a Politician AI Hackathon on behalf of The Fourth Group
<https://www.facebook.com/fourthgroup/?fref=mentions> to see how we can
automate tasks politicians are expected to do.

On day one we'll have speakers from Harvard University and the Law Society
(more to come), mentors from Google and Oxford University, and special
prizes for the winners!

We’re looking for people with experience in politics, data analytics,
machine-learning, software development, and UX/UI/graphic design.

*APPLY NOW*

For more information and to apply, go to
http://thefourthgroup.org/events/politician-ai-hackathon/.

*Where?* Newspeak House, Shoreditch
*When?* 0930 Saturday 22 July - 1800 Sunday 23 July

--
*Aída Martínez Prieto*