[Open-education] Book Call (from Paul Prinsloo)

Paul Bacsich (Sero) paul.bacsich at sero.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 09:26:06 UTC 2017

This looks really topical!

Paul

From: Cronin, Catherine
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:23 AM
To: Daniel Villar-Onrubia ; Javiera Atenas ; Fabio Nascimbeni ; CAMPBELL Lorna ; B.De-Los-Arcos ; Davor Orlic ; Cable Green ; Jan Neumann ; Laura Czerniewicz ; Leo Havemann ; Virginia Rodes ; NelsonPiedra (UTPL) ; Sophie Touzé
Cc: Annalisa Manca ; Paul Bacsich
Subject: Book Call (from Paul Prinsloo)

Apologies for cross-posting (you may all have received this already), but I received this from Paul Prinsloo this morning with a request to share.

All the best,
Catherine

From: Paul Prinsloo <Prinsp at unisa.ac.za>
Date: Wednesday 21 June 2017 at 10:07
Subject: Call for Proposals - Ecologies of open: Inclusion, intersections, and interstices in education

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a Call for Proposals. We will appreciate it if you will share the call with your institutions, departments, colleagues and networks.

Much appreciated

Dianne Conrad and Paul Prinsloo (Eds)

Paul Prinsloo

Research Professor in Open Distance Learning (ODL)

College of Economic and Management Sciences

Office number 3-15, Club 1, Hazelwood

P O Box 392

Unisa, 0003, Republic of South Africa

+27 (0) 12 433 4719 (office)