[Open-education] [UPDATE] Brazilian Study on Open Innovation in Education

Priscila Gonsales prigon at educadigital.org.br
Thu Mar 30 18:26:53 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!   *(sorry for any cross-posting) *

Next week, Brazil will host the *Americas Regional Consultation* to 2nd OER
Congress (is there a hashtag? maybe #2ndOERcongres?)

So, I'm pleased to announce we now have the *English Version* of our study
about "open innovation in education: concepts and business models". And it
will be launched during the event!

The translation into English was made by the wonderful *Nicole Allen* :-)))

See the direct link:
http://educadigital.org.br/estudocieb/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/OpenInovationEducation-EN.pdf

*About:*
The study in PT was launched in november 2016 during a OGP-Brazil meeting,
in São Paulo.  Please, see the press release in English attached. We have
an website with all multimedia materials we've used for the study.
www.educadigital.org.br/estudocieb

Best wishes from Brazil
Priscila

--