[Open-education] “Open Education for a Better World” program (Additional Information)

Igor Lesko igorlesko at oeconsortium.org
Fri Nov 10 10:43:54 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Please see additional information about the “Open Education for a
Better World” program from our Slovenian colleagues. Original message,
sent earlier this week, is included farther below.

“Dear colleagues,

We have received applications for mentors in the Open Education for a
Better World program from all over the world. Thanks to all of them!
Mentors come from Brazil, China, Ecuador, France, India, Republic of
Macedonia, Mauritius,  Nigeria, The Netherlands, Romania, Slovenia,
United Kingdom and USA, they include several UNESCO chairs, and we
expect some more.

This allows us to accept more candidates that will develop open
e-learning resources and courses under the on-line guidance of the
mentors. This is why we will appreciate your help in reaching a wider
audience and in encouraging additional candidates to apply. The
candidates that have applied so far come from different continents, so
the program will really be a global one.

It is true that the deadline is very close, but still it is possible
to join the program. We are also considering a second round, so in any
case, it is good to spread the word about this opportunity.

Thank you in advance for any help you might provide!

Sincerely,
Tanja Urbancic and Mitja Jermol, program coordinators”
E-mail: tanja.urbancic at ung.si