[Open-education] A design guide for open online courses - a contribution from "Citizen Maths"

Paul Bacsich pbacsich at runbox.com
Fri Sep 15 14:53:16 UTC 2017

This looks to be a resource of more general interest.

See https://repository.alt.ac.uk/2373/

Abstract

"This guide is a comprehensive summary of how we went about creating Citizen
Maths, an open online maths course and service.
The guide shares our design principles and the techniques we used to put
them into practice.
Our aim is to provide – with the appropriate ‘translation’ – a resource that
will be useful to to other teams who are developing online education
initiatives."

Thanks to Seb Schmoller for this contribution.

Paul Bacsich
Co-Coordinator