[Open-education] Open Call: Collaborative OpenCourseWare Authoring using SlideWiki

Alexander.Mikroyannidis alexander.mikroyannidis at open.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 16:19:21 UTC 2018

Dear all

Within the SlideWiki project we have launched an open call, looking for external partners that will produce educational content in the SlideWiki platform and will evaluate the platform with learners. Each external partner will receive funding in the region of £25-50k.

Please let me know if you are interested. Also feel free to spread the word.

More info: https://slidewiki.eu/2018/01/24/more-info-about-the-tender-test-the-slidewiki-platform-and-receive-funding/

Best,
Alex

--
Dr Alexander Mikroyannidis
Knowledge Media Institute

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.