[Open-education] MEC Brazil publishes an ordinance for OER!!!

Viviane Vladimirschi vladimirschi at uol.com.br
Tue May 22 20:34:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I would like to once again congratulate Tel, Priscilla and Débora for all their very hard advocacy work, dedication and effort towards implementing a new policy, which will now hugely impact and greatly benefit K-12 education here in Brazil. A massive bravissimo to them and their work leading to this success!

I think Melissa's idea of writing a blog post documenting this new open education policy here in Brazil is awesome and if there is any way I can be of help please let me know.

I just recently became a Doctor in Education and my study proposes a set of evidence-based OER guidelines in the context of teacher professional development for Brazilian fundamental education public school teachers  so this new policy is extremely timely and I was thrilled to to hear about this win. :)

I look very much forward to contributing to the development and success of the OE field here in Brazil and am at the teams'  entire disposal to help in anyway possible.

Best Regards,

Viviane

--

Viviane Vladimirschi