[Open-education] Only 2 Days Left to Submit for OpenEd19

David Wiley david.wiley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:28:28 UTC 2019

Friends,

Just a reminder that the Call for Proposals to present at the 16th
Annual Open Education Conference closes this Friday (April 19) at
11:59 pm Pacific. Proposals are limited to 500 words, so even if you
haven't started preparing one yet, you still have time. I hope you'll
consider submitting one today at
https://openedconference.org/2019/call-for-proposals/.

If you would be so kind as to forward this reminder to other relevant
mailing lists, I would appreciate it. Hope to see you in October.

David