[Open-education] FREE Virtual Conference -- 10 May 2019

Buck, David DBuck at howardcc.edu
Thu Apr 25 13:07:18 UTC 2019

Dear Open Colleagues,

Montgomery College (MC Open<https://www.montgomerycollege.edu/academics/mc-open/>) and Howard Community College (HowardOpen<https://sites.google.com/howardcc.edu/howardopen/>) have collaborated to offer a FREE virtual conference-ZeroCon19-on Friday, 10 May 2019.

This is our first time hosting a conference in a virtual space, so we are hoping for the best! Feel free to join us in any of the 4 sessions that we have planned, and please invite any colleagues who may not receive this notice.

*         Register for the 4 Zoom sessions individually HERE: https://tinyurl.com/ZeroCon19.

*         Each session will have a random drawing of participants for a $25 Amazon gift card provided by MarylandOnline<http://www.marylandonline.org/>.

*         If you are active on Twitter, please use the hashtag #ZeroCon19 to let your followers know that you'll be attending or to invite them to the conference-thanks!

Please let me know if you have any questions-hope to see you in the ZeroCon19 Virtual Conference!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D4FB46.46D2CE50]<https://tinyurl.com/ZeroCon19>
Best,
David

David Buck