[Open-education] [cc-openedu] 30,000 new OER

Paul Blackman paul.blackman at bcc.edu.bb
Wed Jan 23 17:31:37 UTC 2019

Excellent.
We are eternally grateful for gestures of this kind.
Paul

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 1:15 PM Cable Green <cable at creativecommons.org>
wrote:

> Greetings Open Education Friends:
>
> Good news!
>
> Creative Commons worked with the Cleveland Museum of Art to dedicate
> 30,000 high resolution images into the public domain using CC0.
>
>    - Site: http://www.clevelandart.org/open-access
>    - Article:
>    https://www.cleveland.com/expo/life-and-culture/g66l-2019/01/fe82a74cbf1054/cleveland-museum-of-art-launches-nextgeneration-open-access-to-artworks-and-data-online-.html
>    - Blog: https://creativecommons.org/2019/01/23/cleveland-museum/
>    - Tweets:
>    - https://twitter.com/creativecommons/status/1088079123963088896
>       - https://twitter.com/ClevelandArt/status/1088081616059228161
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Cable
>
> --
>
> Cable Green, PhD
> Director of Open Education
> Creative Commons
>
>    - Join: CC Open Education Platform
>    <https://creativecommons.org/2017/09/05/invitation-join-cc-open-education-platform/>
>    - Tw: @cgreen <http://twitter.com/cgreen>
>    - CC Global Network: get involved today
>    <https://network.creativecommons.org/get-involved/>
>
> --
> This is the list for the Creative Commons Open Education Platform.
> ---

"If you speak to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head.
If you speak to him in his own language that goes to his heart" Nelson
Mandela

Paul U.E. Blackman B.A. (hons), M.D.E. Dip. Ed.
Director (Ag)
Barbados Language Centre
Barbados Community College
Howell's Cross Road
St. Michael BB11058
BARBADOS
Tel: 246-426-2858 xt 5325
Direct Line: 435-3384
Mobile: 246-695-2775
Skype:pblackman.bcc
E-mail: paul.blackman at bcc.edu.bb
Web: http://barbadoslanguagecentre.com/
Web: http://bcc.edu.bb/Divisions/LanguageCentre/

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended to be
viewed only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may