[Open-education] Invitation to the 4th Open Education Policy Forum - Join us in October in Warsaw

Alek Tarkowski atarkowski at centrumcyfrowe.pl
Wed Jul 17 09:44:12 UTC 2019

Dear all,
(Apologies for cross-posting)

I am writing to invite you to the fourth edition of the Open Education Policy Forum. Every year, we bring together advocates, activists, and policymakers working on Open Education policies, in Europe and beyond. This year, we are introducing some changes to our concept and hope to provide stronger support for people working on open education policies.

I hope that you will consider joining us this year and becoming one of our Forum’s Fellows.

Our call for participation is open until 28 July. Please visit our website for detailed information concerning the Forum, participation in the policy incubation program and scholarship opportunities:
https://oerpolicy.eu/oe-policy-forum/

For this year’s edition, we chose the theme “Empowering Advocates for Change”. The two-day event will be the beginning of a six-month policy incubation process that will help Forum participants develop open policies in their institutions, regions or countries.

This year’s Forum will take place on 7-8 October in Warsaw, Poland. We are very happy to partner with SPARC and Open Education Consortium, two leading organisations in the field of open education advocacy.

We are seeking activists and advocates - both experienced and beginning Open Education policy work - who want to become this year’s Fellows of the Open Education Policy Forum. We are looking for people who are developing open education policies on the international, national or institutional level. We are keen to support policies that concern various aspects of open education, as well as related fields of openness. Participants in our Forum will get support for their policy work from key experts in our field.

We are also seeking mentors for our program - please get in touch if you would like to share your knowledge and experiences with others.

We will also be grateful for sharing this information with your colleagues who might be interested in participating.

We are looking forward to having some of you as our Fellows,

Alek (and the Open Education Policy Forum team)

—
Prezes i Fundator   |   President and Co-Founder
Centrum Cyfrowe   |   centrumcyfrowe.pl
T: +48 889 660 444
@atarkowski
+
Coordinator, Creative Commons Polska.  |    creativecommons.pl
Member, COMMUNIA  |  communia-association.org

—
Informujemy zgodnie z wymogami RODO: Fundacja Centrum Cyfrowe przetwarza Państwa dane (imię i nazwisko, adres e-mail oraz informacje zawarte w treści wiadomości) na podstawie uzasadnionego interesu, w celu obsługi korespondencji, w celach wynikających z treści e-maila lub w celu nawiązania kontaktu w przyszłości.