[Open-education] [cc-openedu] CC Certificate: September, 2019 and 2020 Course Registration Now Open

Rob Gibson rgibson1 at emporia.edu
Thu Jul 25 18:17:07 UTC 2019

…and I highly recommend. I’m in the current cohort (not done yet), but it’s a great experience. There’s FAR more to Creative Commons that I ever envisioned. Even if you consider yourself well-versed in this universe, I guarantee you’ll learn many new things. I’m asking all my learning designers to register.

Best,